Random Member

mehroozkhan
Your Favorite Mobile / Cell phone brand ?

Total Members

3135 registered
0 today
0 yesterday
0 this week
0 this month
Attock
27°C
Attock News Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Easy Way To Paradise (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Easy Way To Paradise
Abu Baker (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Easy Way To Paradise 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Easy Ways to Enter Paradise (insha Allah)
I recieved this in an email a while ago, this is just a little summary:

Keep up the following practices regularly

Always say the post-Adhan du'a after every Adhan.

Sahih Muslim 747:

'Abdullah b. Amr b. al-As reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: When you hear the Mu'adhdhin, repeat what he says, then invoke a blessing on me, for everyone who invokes a blessing on me will receive ten blessings from Allaah; then beg from Allaah al-wasila for me, which is a rank in Paradise fitting for only one of Allaah's servants, and I hope that I may be that one. If anyone who asks that I be given the wasila, he will be assured of my intercession.

Send 10 Salawat every morning and evening.

Prophet saw informed us that he who sends 10 Salawat every morning and evening will be given his intercession.

Recite Surat al-Mulk
From al-Tirmidhi and Ahmad

The Prophet Saw said "There is chapter of the Book which only has thirty verses which will intercede for a man on the Day of Rising, bring him out of the Fire and cause him to enter the Garden. It is the chapter of Tabarak (al ladhi biyadihil Mulk)."

Ibn Masu'd (Radi Allahu 'Aynhu) related that Rasul Allah Saw said "The chapter Tabarak, is the preventer from the punishment of the grave."

Say "Allahuma Ajirnee min an-Nar" 7 times after Subh and Maghrib Salat.

From Musnad Ahmad:

It was narrated that the Prophet SAW said: “When you pray Fajr, then say before speaking to any of the people, ‘Allaahumma ajirni min al-naar (O Allaah, protect me from the Fire)’ seven times. Then if you die on that day, Allaah will grant you protection from the Fire. And when you pray Maghrib, then say before speaking to any of the people, ‘Allaahumma inni as’aluka al-jannah, Allaahumma ajirni min al-naar (O Allaah, I ask You for Paradise, O Allaah, protect me from the Fire)’ seven times. Then if you die that night, Allaah will grant you protection from the Fire.”

Visit the Prophet (SAWS) in Madina.

Narrated in Jami' as-Saghir of Imam as-Suyuti and Bayhaqi

The Prophet SAW said,
"Whoever visits my grave, my intercession for him becomes wajib."

Do Hajj

From Bukhari and Muslim:

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Messenger aw: said: "He who performs Hajj for Allah's pleasure and avoids all lewdness and sins will return after Hajj free from all sins as he was the day his mother gave birth to him."

Do tauba regularly for all of your sins.
The Prophet aw: said "A [sincere] repenter is the beloved of Allah Ta'aala, and a true repenter is like one who has never committed a sin."

Always be in Wudu.

I do not recall the narration, insha Allah someone can find it, but it was a hadith that said something like "he who dies in Wudu dies a Shaheed"

Say ash-Shahada on a relic of Rasul Allah aw: (such as a hair or bead hair).

When the places on the Day of Judgement testify for or against you, insha Allah you will recieve the intercession of our Master Muhammad aw: when his beloved hair testifies on your behalf.

Send 100 Salawat on Fridays or even 1000 Salawat.

Narrated from Dailul Khayrat by Imam al-Jazuli

The Prophet Saw said narrated Ali ibn Abi Talib (Radi Allahu 'Anhu)

"Whoever asks Allah one hundred times on a Friday to bless me, a light will come for him on the Day of Resurrection, a light which, were it to be divided among them, would be enough for the whole of creation"’.

And the Prophet Saw said "Whoever asks Allah to bless me, Allah will bless him ten times, and whoever asks ten times to bless me, Allah will bless him one hundred times, and whoever asks Allah one hundred times to bless me, Allah will bless him one thousand times, and whoever asks Allah to bless me one thousand times, Allah will prohibit The Fire from touching his body, his word on any matter will be made enduring in this world and the next, he will enter The Garden, on the Day of Resurrection his request for blessings upon me will be a light for him on The Bridge, a light visible at a distance of five hundred years, and Allah will grant him for every blessing upon me asked for a palace in The Garden, regardless of how many".

Say Sayyid al-Istaghfir

The Prophet Saw said "If a believer says this with complete faith and sincerity in the morning and dies before that evening, he will enter paradise. If he says it during the night and dies before the morning, he will enter paradise."

Avoid the Major Sins

Avoiding the major sins forgives the minor sins.

Do MUCH worship the last 20 night of Ramadan. Do many good deeds every day after Maghrib

Spiritual masters of the Ummah have said that Laylat al-Qadr changes every year and some years is outside of Ramadan. Spiritual masters of the Ummah have said that most years look for it in the last 20 nights of Ramadan and you will insha Allah most likely find it. Good deeds are multiplied up to 1000 months on this night. Yet every single day we should make many good deeds after Maghrib as we never know which night is Laylat al-Qadr.

Jazakallahu Khayrun

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2010/06/01 11:51 By Abu Baker.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop