Random Member

brahim 946
Your Favorite Mobile / Cell phone brand ?

Total Members

3135 registered
0 today
0 yesterday
0 this week
0 this month
Attock
13°C
Attock News Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hello, Pakistan (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Hello, Pakistan
i_wish_i_could_touch_u (Moderator)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Hello, Pakistan 5 Years ago Karma: 0  
my dear Ted, what US does to Pakistan should not be something that would bother us, we should be more concentrate on what Americans or US citizen's at large think about us Pakistani's, its a matter between the two soverign States, in my humble opinion, we should not waste our time by indulging in what is not within our jurisdiction, wat do u say?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ted (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
I agree completely.
I know sometimes the press in the US, which is mostly jewish owned, is sharp in its criticism of Muslim states like Pakistan. However, I have always found Muslims to be very friendly, respectful, honest and kind in my personal life, so I pay no attention to what our govt or the press say about any Muslim nation.
It is all about person to person contact. That is all that counts.

Logged Logged  
graph
Thats it Sir, so what do u do and what had u been doing in your life! share some words of wisdom with us!

Logged Logged  
Ted (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Hello, Pakistan 4 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0  
I am now retired, of course. When I worked, I was in computer science as a programmer, systems analyst, manager and paper pusher.
I worked for state government, colleges and schools.

Now I write books which no one ever reads. Any publishers out there???
I have written several novels and some non-fiction books.

I just read that the president of Pakistan has given over control of nukes to the PM. What are the details on that?

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/11/29 02:07 By Ted.
graph
Re:Hello, Pakistan 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
why no one reads , y people dont read ur books must not be an impediment that could apprehend you from writing, you must be committed with your cause i.e. writing and writing, keep on writing, so many publisher's out here, if the ex- president of pakistan could find readers to read his hocus pocus auto-biography than y cant you, who appeared to be a gentleman and alearned person could find any reader? be positive friend!
well what president of pakistan does or what he should have done, is nothing i should worry about, in my opinion, i must concentrate on what lies within my limits and stop worrying about others what they are doing or what they should do, isnt it?

Logged Logged  
Ted (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Hello, Pakistan 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
Good advice. You sound like a very spiritual person, not worrying about things which you cannot control. I just got some good news. A publisher in India is interested in one of my books. I am hopeful that he will be sufficiently impressed to publish it. I have seven others which he can also contract if so.
It will not be easy to negotiate with them, however. He wants me to send the hard copy of the manuscript, but it may cost over $40 (US) to mail it to him. Very expensive.

Logged Logged  
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop