Random Member

kmnawazjp
Do you think recent suicide blasts are a reaction against Lal Masjid operation?

Total Members

3135 registered
0 today
0 yesterday
0 this week
0 this month
Attock
10°C
Attock News Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wakeup Call to all Pakistanis (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Wakeup Call to all Pakistanis
abubraheem (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wakeup Call to all Pakistanis 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
abukalashinkov (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Wakeup Call to all Pakistanis 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0  
you must restrain using foul language against a muslims, you are no one to declare the Muslims of Pakistan as the " Unbelievable Ignorant" i am very hopeful to seek your guidance in this aspect, what lead you to detrmine the people as unbeliveable ignorant and who gave you the authority to determine the same , do u not aware of the fact that to condemn a Muslim with being Unbeliver itself is a sin, a trespass into one's religion?
what concept of islam you are propogating my friend , when you yourself is adamant to acknowledge the peace and harmony which the Religion of Islam Promotes, should we listen to you?
is it not hypocracy , is it not condemnation without any plausible explanation? and is it not an absue of your knowledge?
and my next humble submission would be about which teachings are u pointing at my friend? the original teachings of Allah Swt or the teachings craved by the So Called Self proclaimed "the Righteous Ones" or the Agents of ?
is it the will of Allah swt to kill innocent people?
is it the Will of Allah to kill women and innocent children through mass scale destructive products i.e. suicide bombings?
had it been the will of Allah Swt than Why Allah swt forbade Holy Prophet Muhammad SAWW to abstain from killing in Makkah on the eve of Makkah Conquest?
Had it been the will of Allah than why did Holy Prophet SAWW directed all His Companions to abstain from shedding blood in the Holy City of Makkah?
Had it been the Will of Allah to destroy the idolaters than why did the Holy Prophet SAWW declared that the women, children and weak persons are not to be penalised while Mohammad SAWW entered victorious in the City of Makkah!
plz do guide me in this aspect!

And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. But do not transgress limits. Truly Allah loves not the transgressors."

- Qur'an, Surah Al-Baqarah (2:190)
"And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you. But do not transgress limits. Truly Allah loves not the transgressors."

- Qur'an, Surah Al-Baqarah (2:190)

The dangerous escalation of violence in the world is disturbing to all people of conscience, from September 11 to the Middle East battles, and other random acts of violence perpetrated at innocent civilians.

"O ye who believe!... [do not]

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/10/21 07:21 By abukalashinkov. Reason: mistyping occured
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop