0 today
0 yesterday
0 this week
0 this month
Attock
32°C
Attock News Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
People's first politics in attock needed. (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: People's first politics in attock needed.
Teejay (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
People's first politics in attock needed. 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1  
Gone are the days when hereditary politics was the only option.we the people of attock must transition into political maturity.esp. THESE NEO-KHARAJITES e.g.TALIBANS are knocking at our doors. . . .please wakeup '

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SultanAliKhan (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:People's first politics in attock needed. 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
It is sad to see that people proven with criminal act of acquiring fake degree and then submitting (supposedly after solemnly swearing they are telling the truth) are being re-elected from the very constituency they have been kicked out. In any social dispensation if such things are regularly and openly happening then it is quite evident how deep the rot has set in. Is it then any wonder if we are experiencing the worst ever flood in our country?

I would say if we don't change ourselves from within and do something to raise and uphold morality and ethics standard that any society worth its salt would make every effort to do then we are destined to face much more worse disasters, both God-send and man-made.

If nothing else, at least voters can sit home and do not cast their vote to such two-bit con artists that these fake degree holders have proven themselves to be. We keep hearing that Pakistani people have awoken and are now highly matured politically, but maturity is one thing that Pakistani voters have yet to show.

In a country where there is no difference between parties holding the helm of affair and those waiting in the wing it shows how bankrupt we have become in terms of leadership. Our top political parties vis-a-vis PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, MQM, ANP have the kind of leadership that is myopic, selfish, self-centered and deprived of vision. At best they are goons, looters, Bhutta Khors, cheats etc and at worse traitors and puppets of their masters that have no sympathy to Pakistan or its people.

Logged Logged  
i_wish_i_could_touch_u (Moderator)
graph
Re:People's first politics in attock needed. 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
Mr. Khan step forward and be a complainant for the registration of crminal cases under the provisions of Pakitan Penal Code against these fake degree holder viz a viz our law makers, and i assure you that u will be amongst the ones who would not repent in days herein after!

Logged Logged  
Teejay (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:People's first politics in attock needed. 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1  
@fahad siddique sahb. . . . I wish i could touch u. . .thats a sueable nick. . . .and also do u think that this JUDICIAL MARTIAL LAW wil give justice to the ordinary people. . . .

Who wil fill the pockets of these black coats?. . . . .justice delayed departmental courts!

Logged Logged  
i_wish_i_could_touch_u (Moderator)
graph
Re:People's first politics in attock needed. 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
TJ Khattak sb, all u have to do is to gather courage required, and leave the filling of those black coats, i m here for u !!! not even a single penny i assure you, will be spent from ur pocket!!!

Logged Logged  
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop