0 today
0 yesterday
0 this week
0 this month
Attock
25°C
Attock News Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
People Living Abroad..Ur Name & Short Introduction (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: People Living Abroad..Ur Name & Short Introduction
tahirgem (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:People Living Abroad..Ur Name & Short Introduction 3 Years ago Karma: 0  

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SultanAliKhan (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:People Living Abroad..Ur Name & Short Introduction 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
I had registered on this website about 2 years ago but never got started. Just out of curiosity I am here once again, the site looks a bit different from what I have been used to but challe gaa...Let me introduce myself, my real name is what my nick depicts, so no mystry there. I am from Shadi Khan where I have never been and my parents tell me they will take me there one day. although I am not dying for that day to come, I am a little curious. According to them its a nice village and very noisy by village standard as vehicles ply right thru the middle for no one paid much attention when paving the road. I would love to go and see for myself how it really looks like and the river Indus that flows nearby, or so I am told.

I am enrolled for pre-med and am bent on getting to the end till I get a license to kill, ooops I mean become a full fledge doctor. Should I not develop any other habit or liking while at it, that seems my destiny.

dont know if anyone else would be here to talk to, so i would stop here. would love to talk to anyone from attock, no gender bender and no caste creed, just me and the other person sorta thingy.......

Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2012/03/04 10:01 By SultanAliKhan.
SultanAliKhan (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:People Living Abroad..Ur Name & Short Introduction 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
hi tahir would love to chitchat with you. Is that tv channel famous in Pak? and where is this shamsabad, i mean how far from shadi khan?

Logged Logged  
tahirgem (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
HI Dear, i am really happy to see a response from your side.
shadi kahn is lilbit far from my village. it is really a good place.

Thanks & Regards
M. Tahir
0092 321 8222 654

Logged Logged  
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop