Random Member

shazi02uk
Your Favorite Mobile / Cell phone brand ?

Total Members

3135 registered
0 today
0 yesterday
0 this week
0 this month
Attock
13°C
Attock News Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Generous Lawyer!!! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Generous Lawyer!!!
javed (Visitor)

Generous Lawyer!!! 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... No."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
johnk99 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Generous Lawyer!!! 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hahaha, ya, lawyers are so cheap.. they should really be giving to charity.. who here gives to charity?? or at least to help their family?? I hope many do.. thanks..

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top
get the latest posts directly to your desktop